To Help the Body Excrete More Toxic Chemicals:
1. Drink eight large glasses of purified water, in glass, not in plastic
or styrofoam. This will help to eliminate chemicals in your urine.
2. Exercise in clean air (not next to a highway or sprayed lawns)
to help excrete chemicals from your lungs and move them out of your
3.Take glutathione (about 10-100 mg/day) Obtain at a health food store.
Glutathione helps to gather up the chemicals in the body so you to
can excrete them more easily.
4. Consider improved lymphatic drainage. (See Phone Book under massage)
This helps to move chemicals through the lymph channels and out of
5. If the problem is severe, consider obtaining an oxygen tank and
inhale 4 liters per minute every 15 -30 minutes until you feel better
and are thinking more clearly. This can help quickly. You might also
want to have a small oxygen tank in your car and at home for emergency
treatment of chemical exposures. Check with your doctor or emergency
room for a prescription and your personal instructions.
6. Take a colonic irrigation to cleanse the bowels and learn how to
do an organic coffee enema to cleanse the liver. Check with a naturopathic
or alternative physician.
7. Consider naturopathic detoxification baths using Epsom salts, apple
cider, baking soda, sea salt, clay, ginger root, etc.
8. If you are seriously ill consider a far infra red or a heavenly
heat sauna- every day for a long while. This increases perspiration
and the excretion of both chemicals and trace metals. This also helps
if done regularly to diminish the chemicals that accumulate in your
body on a daily basis.
To Strengthen the Bodys Immune System
1. Take a quality antioxidant that contains some of the following:
Vitamin A in form of beta carotene, Vitamins B, C and E, selenium,
zinc, manganese, magnesium, methionine CoQ10, pynogenol, bioflavinoids,
alpha lipoic acid, taurine and cysteine. Activated charcoal and chlorella
also are said to be helpful.
2. Extra vitamin C can be often most helpful. Take 500mg, two to four
times a day. You can take up to 3000 mg. or more but when you develop
diarrhea, lower the dose a bit and then stay on a smaller amount that
does not cause diarrhea. If you are seriously ill, this can be given
intravenously along with other vitamins, trace metals and minerals.
There are also a number of other homeopathic, herbal remedies, organic
vitamins, intravenous nutrients, oxygen or ozone therapies, photoplasmaphoresis,
and colloidal silver preparations that can be used as adjuncts with
traditional therapies or tried when the more typical therapies are
not completely effective. These might help a West Nile viral infection,
as well as reactions to toxic chemicals.
1. One homeopathic remedy, such as Arsenicum album, is thought to
decrease congestion in organs and promote drainage. Other remedies
are also available.
For example, Dr. Bruce Shelton, 601 504 1000, is a specialist in the
use of homotoxicology remedies. This entails the use of a special
combination of Heel remedies as outlined in the Heel Handbook of homotoxic
therapy. You or your physician can contact him or AHIMA at www.arizonahomeopathic.org.
2. Consider herbal remedies for supplementing traditional treatment
or if the latter does not help.
3. Consider Acupuncture. For Phoenix area call AHIMA, 602 263 3589
In April, 2001, The United Nations declared that Everyone has
the right to live in a world free from toxic pollution and environmental
degradation. This was declared to be a human right. They felt
strongly that, universally, the air and water should not be polluted.
It is unfortunate that the clean air and water acts in the USA have
been repeatedly weakened by our legislators.
Continue to next page
Doris J. Rapp, M.D. 1421
Colvin Blvd. Buffalo, New York 14223
Phone 716-875-0398 Fax 716-875-5399 E-mail email@example.com
Dr Rapp.com 2004