How Are Children Exposed To Unsafe Levels Of Pesticides?

Studies have shown that over 1 million children ages five and under consume unsafe levels of a class of pesticides, called organophosphates,  that can harm the developing brain and nervous system.

The most common fruits that cause the most damage are apples, peaches, and grapes. It is estimated that 1 in 4 peaches contain a toxic dose of these chemicals, and about 1 in 8 apples also hold an excess of these pesticides.

For those ages 6 to 12 months of age, the major source of these pesticides is commercial baby food. Every day, about 77,000 infants are exposed to unsafe levels through eating baby food preparations of apple juice, apple sauce, pears and peaches.

Go totally organic for your family to reduce the risk of being exposed to unsafe levels of organophosphates in your diet.

This topic and more is further explored in 32 Tips That Could Save Your Life.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


61,977 Spam Comments Blocked so far by Spam Free Wordpress

HTML tags are not allowed.

Separate individual tags by commas
Copyright 2012 |